License Activation - Technical Support - FAQ
Licenses are managed on STM32Java Licenses Server.
To activate a license, please follow the Product Registration section of the Getting Started documentation.
Special Keil µVision MDK-ARM Evaluation License (optional)
Some platforms require Keil µVision MDK-ARM environment. Once you have registered your STM32Java SDK, you may apply for a Keil µVision MDK-ARM Evaluation License for STM32Java. Please follow the next steps:
- Install and activate your STM32Java SDK
- Once your license is activated, log into your STM32Java Licenses Server account
- Go to Registered Products tab
- Click on the product P/N link to access to resources attached to the product
- Download the TLT-0606-MAN-STM32JavaKeilEvaluation.pdf document
- Follow the instructions described in the document to get and to install your Keil µVision MDK-ARM Evaluation License
The Keil µVision MDK-ARM Evaluation license is time-limited to 1 month, and has a 256KB code size limit.
Submit a problem report by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to give comprehensive information about your issue, such as :
- Product P/N
- Product version
- Steps to reproduce issue
- Expected behavior
- Operating System
- Whether it occurs on SimJPF and/or EmbJPF
You can also benefit for other users experience, through the STM32Java dedicated forum, at https://my.st.com/public/STe2ecommunities/mcu/Lists/STM32Java
You can contribute to the new FAQ list (reading, writing) using the interactive forum at https://my.st.com/public/STe2ecommunities/mcu/Lists/STM32Java/AllItems.aspx